1) Turn the sentences into negative form:
a) She says he's handsome.
b) They love each other.
c) I want to buy a new bag for me.
d) We need some pieces here.
e) It plays all day long with that bone.
2) Turn the sentences into interrogative form:
a) It rains for hours.
b) They swim every day.
c) You study because you like to.
d) We study in the same class.
e) He gets up at 7 AM.
3) Complete with "do" or "does":
a) _____ they play soccer every weekend?
b) _____ it need to be fed?
c) _____ we really have to go?
4) Find the mistakes:
a) I like don't to be a child.
b) She never say she's intelligent.
c) It does bites.
5) Put the words in the correct order:
a) music listen don't to tonight.
b) gray want don't I the color.
c) it have does a view?
6) Complete the chart with verbs in the correct form for "he", "she" or "it":
Example: want -> wants
Open -> Ver resposta
Cry -> Ver resposta
Have -> Ver resposta
Do -> Ver resposta
Make -> Ver resposta
Cut -> Ver resposta
7) Choose the correct answer in the parenthesis:
a) She ___ (hass/has) to buy a new house.
b) He ___ (needs/needes) a key.
c) She ____ (dos/does) favors for everyone.
d) It ____ (cryes/cries) every day.
8) Choose the correct answer for the following question:
What does she want from me?
a) She's a very good-looking person.
b) She wants to be alone, I guess.
c) Perhaps she needs your help.
d) No one knows where she has gone.